- 1/2 purchased rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups water
- 1 14 oz lite coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups thinly bias-sliced carrots (about 2-3 medium)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Thai Herb & Spice Blend (If you can’t find this, try Thai green curry paste. I think it should work fine.)
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Sliced Lime (optional)
Remove and discard skin and bones from rotisserie chicken. Shred the meat using two forks, pull chicken apart. In a large saucepan combine shredded chicken, the water, coconut milk, carrots, lime juice, soy sauce, Thai herb & spice blend, and salt. Bring to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 8-10 minutes or until carrots are crispy tender.
Ladle soup into bowls. Serve with slice lime.
This looks delicious.